Woodenbong has its own which offers an economical holiday with powered sites available, toilet and shower & disabled facilities, sheltered seating area and kitchen facilities. Coin Operated Laundry.
(Laws under Primitive Camping Grounds) Please check Rules below.
Woodenbong Camping Grounds are located on the edge of Woodenbong Village on Unumgar Street [Mt Lindesay Road] (adjacent to the swimming pool, outdoor gym, skate park, half basketball court and alongside Lindsay Creek)
$5 per site per night or $10 power sites. Suits vans & tents or Motor Homes. Pet Friendly (with conditions. Please refer to rules below). Free to use Electric BBQ’s, Shelters and Amenities, Hot Showers $1. including Disabled Amenities. Free Grey Water Dump Point.
Coin Operated Laundry $5 per wash load $5 per dryer load. A clothes line is available for shared use.
A donation box is on site. A $20 deposit is required when keys to amenities are obtained which is fully refundable when keys are returned. It is requested that you please pay in advance.
Please book in at:
Camping Grounds Caretaker.
Woodenbong Driveway Ph: 02 66351300
or Fay’s Takeaway, after hours Unungar St, Woodenbong.
or Woodenbong Hotel, corner Unumgar St & MacPherson St, Woodenbong.
By following some basic rules and requests we hope we can make it a pleasant stay for you and in turn allow the volunteers to keep the grounds in an appropriate condition for your comfort, and the comfort of others.
This camping ground area is maintained by the residents of Woodenbong on a voluntary basis and overseen by the Woodenbong Progress Association and your understanding and patience is appreciated.
FOR THE COMFORT OF EVERYONE WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Please respect the privacy of other campers.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum after 9pm and absolutely no noise after midnight.
- Pets are welcome but must be kept under control at all times. Dogs must be on leads or on tethers at sites. Owners MUST pick up and clean up after your pets. This is important for everyone’s health and comfort. If complaints are received or non compliance to rules you will be asked to leave after one warning. Dangerous, Menacing or Restricted Dogs (NSW) not allowed.
- Please keep your site clean at all times and double check on departure.
- Children must be kept under supervision at all times and especially in the showers, laundry and amenities block.
- Please remember we are in a low rainfall area and you are asked to conserve the use of rain water from the tank.
- No fires are allowed in the open and must be in the area provided or a commercial fire place you have brought yourself or borrowed from the camp site monitor. You are also asked to respect the fire risks and obey total fire bans.
- The free BBQ’s are supplied for your convenience but it is essential you clean the BBQ plates after each use.
- 15amp certified heavy duty power leads are to be used and no dangerous joined leads are to be used.
- Grey water Dump Point available Free.
- No hoses carrying grey water from your van to be run off onto the grounds. Grey water must be emptied into the grey water dump or a bucket is to be used and manually emptied to waste water point or into dump. This is a health issue and must be obeyed.
- It is essential to evacuate should you be advised during a flood or emergency.
- BE ADVISED: the NSW legal limit of stay in a Primitive Camping Grounds is 50 days per 12 month period. Please obey move on order if issued.
- BE ADVISED: the NSW regulation 65.1(e) Unoccupied caravans, campervans and tents are not to be allowed to remain in the camping ground for more than 24 hours.
Have you registered free with Free Range Camping website. Very helpful information for campers. www.freerangecamping.com.au
Love taking your pet, have you checked out www.takeyourpet.com.au